Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:40 AM
Marinette - Sunday, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
• Carry a flashlight.
• Walk, don't run.
• Stay on sidewalks.
• If there is no sidewalk, walk on the left side of the road facing traffic
• Obey traffic signals.
• Stay in familiar neighborhoods.
• Don't cut across yards or driveways.
• Wear a watch you can read in the dark.
• Make sure costumes don't drag on the ground.
• Shoes should fit (even if they don't go with your costume).
• Avoid wearing masks while walking from house to house.
• Carry only flexible knives, swords or other props.
• Wear clothing with reflective markings or tape.
• Approach only houses that are lit.
• Stay away from and don't pet animals you don't know.
Menominee - Sunday, 4-6 p.m.
Peshtigo - Sunday, 3-5 p.m.
Crivitz - Sunday, noon-4 p.m.
Editor's note: These are dates and times that we knew off hand. Anyone who knows any other trick-or-treat hours, may let us know by e-mailing them to news@
eagleherald.com or by commenting on this post.